Tuesday, January 20, 2015

My favorite Color Combo for 2015

I created a board on Pinterest called Color Combos where I add color chips composed of combinations I love or rooms decorated beautifully with interesting combinations of color.  My favorite, by far, is Orange and Turquoise.  Makes me smile every time I see it.  Happy, happy, happy!
 
Here's a few of my favorite pins:
 
 
This just makes me grin ear to ear.  If you follow the link you'll find even more eye-catching photos.  Lovely space.

This is one I could easily do to get a little turquoise and orange around here.  Lovely!



This has got to be the cheeriest kitchen I've ever seen.  Lightens my mood just looking at it.



I must find ways to incorporate turquoise and orange into my home.  I just LOVE it!

Do you have a favorite color combo?  Let's see it.  Feel free to share.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...