Thursday, September 18, 2014

Work Has Resumed....

I am working on a project with a friend to prepare her 50's ranch (that hasn't been updated at all) for the market.... with a goal of a spring completion.  I am working in spurts.... phases... when she is out of town.  I come in, make a huge mess, get as much done as I can during her travels... clean it up and wait for her to travel again. 

I have a week or so this time... finishing up a couple bedrooms and touch-ups in other areas....

Here's a reminder of what I've been working on..... Phase 1, Phase 2 and  Phase 3  and now Phase 4.  Yesterday I spent the day cleaning up this bedroom and putting down the floor.  Again, we are using Allure Traffic-master Vinyl Flooring from The Home Depot. 

First things first.... I've already removed the dingy, old carpeting.... now to remove all them staples.

It's amazing how fresh, clean and inviting it looks with the new floor down....

So much better......  All this room needs is a little paint on the wall... lookin' good!



I only have one other bedroom and some trim work to do and the first level of the house is ready.... It's been a lot of work... with amazing results.  Seems like a different house.   Today's job..... start the baseboard and prime paneling in the other little bedroom.... baby steps!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...