Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Pinkie....

I worked over the last couple days at The Pink Elephant Antique Mall in Livingston, IL.  Took a couple photos to wet your appetite.... if you're ever in the area you should stop bye.  Plan to spend some time... there's over 50 dealers and lots of stuff to see!  Take a peek:

I love salt and pepper shakers........


 I collect fruit and vegetable stuff.... mainly Shawnee Corn Pottery but I also love the tomato sugar and creamer (I have one and a teapot.... amongst other things)....... check out the beautiful orange pottery below.... In love with orange dishes right now. 
 I also love vintage artwork..... these little kid pics are really, really cute!  If you like vintage artwork.... book prints.... etc.  My, oh my will you be in heaven......we have lots to choose from.
 Love all these machines....  this booth has a great selection.

 Into old guns, knives, war memorabilia..... check these out.  Lots of eye candy.....!

 Toys, toys and more toys........

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...