Friday, September 12, 2014

Weekly Treasures.....

What a fun day of garagin'.... it's so much more fun when you go with a friend isn't it?  Look at the great stuff I found.....

The mannequin is a loaner from a friend so that I can use it in my shop at Pinkie.
 
I love lighting.... I found eight lamps that I couldn't resist ....
 
The papers are for some decoupage projects I have planned....

Found some great frames and a really cute canister set....

This somebody made to look like a drum.... it's really a planter.  I was immediately drawn to it.  I think it'll make a great light....

This is a great piece.  It is coming apart at the top seam so it needs a little work but the color is awesome and the drawers work great.  With a little TLC it'll be a great piece!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...