Monday, September 15, 2014

Cedar... Oh my!

Last winter my husband and I hit the jackpot with cedar logs..... he's a craiglist junkie... we drove a couple hours from our house, cut limbs off, got it all untangled, drug it around and loaded a trailer full..... twice.  Boy do we know how to have some fun!


 
It got unloaded back by the shed and has been sitting their ever since..... now, we're prepping for a couple winter projects....
 
My wonderful hubby spent the weekend stripping the bark off (he's down to a handful of large logs and some smaller pieces.... wow!).  Here's what it looks like now...
 
 

 
We would like to make a bed for ourselves and a couple benches to start.... I am very excited to get started....
 
Here's some inspiration I found on Pinterest.....
 

 
 
I love the thought of metal mixed in with the rustic cedar logs.... we'll see what I come up with....it's not winter yet.... gotta put this project on the back burner so I can concentrate on the things that need done first... that prioritizing gets me every time!
 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...