Tuesday, September 2, 2014

It's Wall Fixin' Time....

Does anybody watch Rowhouse Showdown or Flipping the Block?  I am hooked.... basically both shows have teams that are rehab'in a home.... each week they are working on a designated room and given a budget, as well as a time frame.  I was explaining the premise to my husband when he started laughing.....

He said, "Oh, so that's what I need to do!  You have four days to finish that wall!"  Oh J... you so funny!

Here's the wall... it's a work in progress.  If only I could set aside four days I could get it done.  Then reality sets in.  Maybe two days one week and two another......  plausible?



I planned a mural of some sort for this wall.... I really am not positive what I'm doing but have some thoughts... we shall see!  I've gotten the trees done with a vertical concrete carving mix and I'll be adding a creek and hopefully some sky and greenery..... I don't know why I'm dragging my feet on this one.  (it's not like I have anything else to do or anything... haha)  I need to just bite the bullet and start mixing mortar! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...