With every passing week we get a little bit closer to opening The Chirping Frog, an Antique & More shopping mall with a variety of Antiques, Collectibles, Vintage, Home Decor, Furniture, Artisan Wares and Repurposed items. Lots to do and time just keeps on ticking.
Jason and I (well, mainly Jason) spent the 4th installing the bathroom doors and the next week getting them caulked and grouted (what a messy endeavor that is).
The guys got the other door frames installed as well. One step closer to getting this place closed up.
The entry now has some roofing.
I'm in love with the entry. We've had some problems with the metal which are too numerous to even mention but that got resolved, slowed us down (we should be getting used to that by now) but resolved, once the right stuff gets here things should move right along. I just can't wait to get this place closed up.
Got some color on the carved concrete wainscoting and its sealed, ready for the wall panels to get installed, yippeee!
The windows are here!
Still a ton of work to be done but things are moving right along. Here's weekly updates from the beginning if you're interested:
- Part 1- Clean-up
- Part 2- Dirt Work
- Part 3- Tons of Rock & Footings
- Part 4- Foundation Walls
- Part 5- Foundation Walls Poured
- Part 6- Forming Bathroom Walls
- Part 7- Bathroom Walls Poured
- Part 8- Rock, rock and more rock!
- Part 9- Concrete Floor Pour
- Part 10- Clean-up
- Part 11- Framing is Underway
- Part 12- Trusses
- Part 13- Trusses Are Up
- Part 14- Metal Started on Roof
- Part 15- Roof and Concrete Wainscoting
- Part 16- More Carved Concrete and Pine Log Entry gets installed
I am so excited and cannot wait to get The Chirping Frog up and running. If you're looking for space to rent we're filling up fast, better hop to it.