Tuesday, August 2, 2016

12 Cute & Creative Ways to RePurpose License Plates

Walk into any antique shop across the country and you'll find a variety of license plates available for purchase.  I've never really been interested in them much, until now.  Check out some really great ways to use license plates to decorate your home.

How about this adorable Christmas Tree?  It's getting to be that time of year again, why not create a license plate tree this year.
www.apieceofrainbow.com
I don't know about you but I've got mail all over the place, can't seem to keep it corralled.  What a great way to keep things organized, and it's cute too!
www.instructables.com

This has inspired me to make something for the bathrooms at the new shop to give me a little storage (ya know, for the essentials).
Down Home Rustik on Etsy

Just love this.
Found on Pinterest

What a great idea.  My mind immediately goes to book covers.  Might have to try that (I have my grandfathers motorcycle license plates in my cupboard, thinking a journal is in order).
itsinthemaille.com

What a beautiful flower.  You could design any shape of flower or animal you'd like, think of the possibilities.
Fox Hollow Gallery on Etsy

Very cute.  Names, quotes, bible verses, again, the possibilities are endless.  What would you frame to put on your wall?
Cobalt Moon Jewelry on Etsy

This is fabulous!  You could do an accent wall, a headboard or even cover a door.
NobleTreasures

Cute little birdhouse.
Rustic Cabin Man Cave on Etsy

Lots of possibilities for lighting, these little pendants are adorable.
 From Design Bump- 33 great lighting ideas made from ordinary items.

I need to make some of these, what a great idea.  Growing up, every vacation we'd hit the souvenir shop but never did I find my name on anything, an initial, now that might work!
 from Pinterest

Another great idea.  
 Found on Pinterest

I am hoping to make business cards holders for the new shop, maybe some advertisement holders for the foyer as well.  So many possibilities, so little time!

Have you made anything creative using license plates, we'd love to see what you've done.

We'll be hosting a Painted Birdhouse Class here at The Chirping Frog:

March 18th
April 1st 
May 6th


Cost.... $41, you bring the license plate and all other supplies will be provided.  If you want your birdhouse to match your house colors then you'll need to bring paint as well.  All classes begin at 1:00pm.  Please pre-register by stopping by the shop, give us a call or use our Facebook Shop.

10 comments:

  1. Never in a trillion years would I have thought of any of these beautiful and creative ideas to make out license plates. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am thankful to this blog for assisting me. I added some specified clues which are really important for me to use them in my writing skill. Really helpful stuff made by this blog.
    ทํา สติ๊กเกอร์ ติด สินค้า

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...