Wednesday, October 22, 2014

In the Knick of Time.....

I am finally decorating for fall.... a couple weeks ago I'd gotten out a box of fall décor and haven't done a thing since...... nothing like waiting till the last minute.

This weekend is our annual Bon-Fire..... time to get this place in order!

Here's a quick look at what I've gotten done so far.....

Not done out here yet.... I'd like to add some color to the bench and I have a "skeleton" I'd like to hang.... time will tell if any of that gets accomplished or not.....
I tried some paper crafts.... wanted a wreath but didn't like it so I folded it in and around the back.... now I like it but need a little bit more.... not sure what I'm adding yet and need to get them hung (I have two).....
The Dining room.... made the table runner with a simple roll of material (from Wally World) and some leaves.... simply cut it to the shape you want and hot glue leaves on.....

Lovin' the cake plate in the center..... If you turn the base upside down it can be used as a bowl for serving dips.... plan to use it for the party on Saturday....
Just added the bamboo on a whim.... adding ghosts, bats.... something.... if time allows.




 
 
I've still got lots of little things I want to do.... we'll see!  Time is quickly running out.  Bon-Fire on Saturday..... can't wait, should be a great time....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...