Monday, September 1, 2014

A Day Off.... Well, kind of......

Hope y'all are enjoying your Labor Day Weekend.  I have spent most of the morning weeding in the yard and now I'm exhausted and ready for a nap.  It's been a beautiful, beautiful day!

Here's a glance into my world.... lots more to do but it's coming along.



I weeded but also took a walk around the lake.... gorgeous day!



I'm a naturalist I think at heart.... I tend to plant bushes and trees for structure and fill in with perennials... letting them take over as they will.  I'm due for new mulch so the weeds had taken over completely.... while weeding I found all kinds of little surprises.... like this beautiful orange specimen in the middle of the bed.... let it grow, let it grow, let it grow! 
You can find more pictures from the day on the Facebook Page.....here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...