Friday, September 19, 2014

Concrete Tables.... the Possibilities are Endless!

My husband made the mistake of inviting me to "World of Concrete" in Vegas many years ago.... .....and so began my love affair with concrete. 
 
We made countertops for the house (we were getting ready to build), our island wall as well as a pedestal for the hall bath.... and I learned a vertical carving technique that I've used repeatedly outside.  I'm always looking for inspiration for future projects.... here's a few of our completed tables:
 


 


 
Winter is rapidly approaching and of course I've got ideas.... we'll see if I can get anything accomplished or not....  I always have ideas... too many ideas.... not enough time and energy!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...