Sunday, September 21, 2014

Turkey Meatballs....

I made it a week.... From past experience I should have a couple more days before I start noticing some differences in the way I feel.... I hope so because it's really not worth it otherwise.  This eating healthy and avoiding processing is rather difficult at times.  I'd really love a frozen pizza right now. 


I was asking my husband last night what his plans were after church this morning....(the usual is to grab a bite with a group from church)... today, I really want a Burger King Cheeseburger or Taco Bell!  I plan on ignoring the "rules" today......


Last night's recipe.... turkey meatballs.  They were pretty good.  Of course, if you follow my recipes you know I do not follow them exactly... I play, so I won't bore you with my exact recipe but check these out.......
 
Don't those look Good!  You can find the recipe at Home Cooking Memories as well as ten ways to use them....
 
To avoid processing and "sugars" I varied the recipe so I left some things out and used "suitable" replacements and they were good.... I'm betting if you actually follow the recipe they'll be outstanding!
 
Here's a couple pictures of my process:
 




I made spaghetti for my husband and I ate mine with a little sauce and a salad.... Pretty Good!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...