Friday, June 3, 2016

14 Antique Malls Off I-44 In Missouri

We are currently building "The Chirping Frog", an Antiques & More mall located right off a major highway in Illinois.  I would like to create a traveling guide for other antique malls located across the country.  That'll take some time and quite a bit of travel but won't that be loads of fun to research?

Recently we traveled to Oklahoma City picking up custom cabinetry we had built for the shop.  On the way I miraculously stayed awake (so unlike me) and kept a list of all the Malls I saw advertised along the way.  Here's the start of my guide, 14 malls I found while traveling through Missouri off I-44.  I will have to take another trip in order to stop and take a look so I have no recommendations or reviews to give (I'm crying inside but hubby and pup were not stopping).

Have you been to any of these, any comments or critiques?  If you know of any others please let me know so I can add them to my ever-growing list.    

Eureka, MO
Eureka Antique Mall 
Great Midwest Antique Mall

Bourbon, MO
Half Crocked Antiques  Exit 218
Country Cousins Antiques  Exit 214

Cuba, MO
Lone Star Antiques Mall  Exit 208


Rolla, MO
Rolla Antique Mall  Exit 189

Lebanon, MO
Heartland Antique Mall  Exit 127
Jonesy's Antiques  Exit 127

Phillipsurg, MO
Route 66 Antique Mall  Exit 123

Marshfield, MO
Antique Mercantile Exit 100

Springfield, MO
Relics Antique Mall  Exit 46

Republic, MO
Cooper's Antiques  Exit 67

Sarcoxie, MO
Cimarron Antiques  Exit 29

Joplin, MO
Southside Antique Mall 







1 comment:

  1. In Cuba Missouri, exit 208, there is also the Two Old Crows Antique Mall. It is in a building right in front of Lone Star. I highly recommend both of these malls.

    At exit 251 off I44 at Villa ridge, MO, there is K Leigh Bugs Antique Mall just down from the gas stations.

    At exit 179, there is Old Towne Antiques. A mall that looks like a little western town.

    Out of these, my favorite is the Rolla Antique Mall followed by the Cuba malls.

    I can understand why your husband didn't want to stop. It takes a long time to go through these malls.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...