Sunday, January 4, 2015

Bead N Button Show, You going?

It's that time of year again, time to get signed up for classes before they fill up.  Have you checked out the course catalog?  I glanced but haven't taken the time to choose any classes and get myself registered.  Chop, Chop!  Time is running out and classes are filling as we speak.

This year's Bead & Button Show runs from May 27-June 8, 2015.  So much to see and do.  Shopping opens for everyone at the Marketplace on Friday June 5th. 

If you've never been to a bead show and have the opportunity to go it is well worth it.  Amazing selection of beads and great classes.  Not sure what classes I'm taking but my last experience was wonderful and I learned so much. 

Online registration begins January 6, 2015.  Mark your calendar!

Mom and I usually go for the weekend.  I bust my budget at one particular stand that has the most amazing beads ever and then we go back to the Hotel room and bead into the wee hours of the morning.  We have a blast.  Can't wait for this year.  Here's a few of the things I've made from my last Bead Show Shopping Adventure:





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...