Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Fun at The Pink Elephant Antique Mall

If you ever find yourself heading north on I-55 after leaving St. Louis you must stop in and see us at The Pink Elephant Antique Mall in Livingston, IL.  It's located in an old school building and is chock full of anything you could possibly imagine.  Brings back many fond memories as I walk from booth to booth.  With over 50 dealers there's plenty of variety and a little something for everyone.
 
Here's a few pictures I snapped yesterday, focusing on textiles, fun furniture pieces I'd like to get my hands on, suitcases I'd love to play with and a few cute baskets.  Take a look:
 
I'm a sucker for quilts and tablecloths.
 
 
 
 I've seen these cute decorated pillowcases used for window valances or cabinet skirting, very cute!
 
 Crazy Quilts, love them!
 Mom made some of these when I was a kid from old quilts/chenille blankets.  Lots of good memories.
Lots of cute small furniture/wall hanging pieces that just need a little TLC.
 
 
 
 Check out Pinterest and the many, many ideas for old suitcases.  I have quite a few just waiting for inspiration to strike!
 
 This is the cutest sewing basket.
 
 Best picnic basket ever.  The top slides outward to open.  Very nice!
 
I have a booth in the basement and starting the first of the year I'll be expanding into the booth next to me as well.  Come down the ramp and turn right, the entire corner area before the "entryway" is me.  Can't wait to get it filled up.  After Christmas it's going to be a whirlwind around here for a little while, I'm excited and terrified all at the same time!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...