Tuesday, October 7, 2014

My Tag-Along Trip

It's been a great couple days.... I've spent nearly two days beading like a crazy woman.... not leaving the room until dinner.  I could get used to this!

Last night we took a walk down Main St..... very interesting... lots of homeless and people begging.  Sad to see... and very uncomfortable.  Here's a few pics..... I love all the artwork you find in citi-scapes.... lovely:


Love this.... it's made of concrete... of course.  Told my husband, "we need one of these... we could do this"! 
His reply, "of course we could... it's just concrete"!  Love that man!!!





Cool building... I love all the architecture and beautiful buildings.

Aldo's Pizza Pies.... love the décor.  Love the lighting.... easily replicated.... lots of inspiration here.

Love the lights..... love, love, love!

My favorite... ham and pineapple.  Hmmm, Hmmm, Good!

We have a dinner tonight and then bright and early we're heading home..... back to reality. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...