Monday, July 28, 2014

Home at Last.....

Great trip with mom... we had a blast.... but I am so happy to be home... sleeping in my own bed..... setting my eyes on that handsome man I married....  I really miss the twinkle in his eye..... his smile.... So Good To Be Home!

Pulled into the driveway and fell in love all over again! 

Made it home on Saturday, which happened to be my birthday.  When I left I'd been working on clearing out some invasive plants that I "love" no longer..... I've had them at one house or another for 14 years and last year they starting doing something funny.... looks like an animal slept on them and they just won't stand up......UGLY!  So, I've taken on getting them gone..... not as easy as you'd think (they call them invasives for a reason).

Anyhow, I almost got them out in one small area in front of the house.... almost.... and the plan is to rock that area and put a fountain in  (we've had a broken one in the shed for a couple years). 

To make a long story short (well, shorter...) when I pulled into the driveway my hubby was standing in the front window as I pulled by and saw that beautiful fountain set up and he'd removed the rest of the invasives....... Happy Birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...