Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Finally!

It's been a very long week with no time for fun.. I've missed playing with my jewelry.  Last night I eeked out a little time (very little before my eyes quit focusing on me and I had to go to bed) and this morning has been wonderful.  Finally, I've been able to get something done. 

In my last post, "Third times a charm..... Right?" I spoke of many trial and error attempts to complete a project and mentioned you'd get a look into those things I made somewhere in future posts.... well, that's this post.  It seems like forever ago. 

My first and second attempt became a necklace of it's own.................



 
Now, what to do with the original pendant.  I ended up making two different links, used jump rings to piece it all together and got another project completed.  Amazing how a couple hours of work can take two weeks to get accomplished.  If only there were more hours in the day.....
 

 
You can find an easy tutorial on the square component here.  I was able to complete a pair of earrings as well.  Unfortunately, now it's time to clean up my mess and quit for the day.  Hopefully it won't take two weeks before I can have some jewelry fun again.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...