Thursday, April 7, 2016

16 Fabulous and Fun Ways to Repurpose a Tie

Who knew ties could look so good?  Take a gander at these wonderful re-purpose ideas.  Not sure I can pick a favorite, I kinda love them all!

I've shared with you in the past a couple ideas for using a lost loved ones clothing;  memory pillows  and a memory quilt I made from my grandfathers clothing, really wishing I'd thought about ties now.







What an adorable belt!  This is from an Etsy shop so if you follow the link you'll find all kinds of great ideas.
elsiemontreal on etsy.com
I love scarves, in the cooler months you'll rarely see me without one.  This is such a fabulous idea.  Cute, Cute, Cute!
eversolovely.com

How about a lampshade?
maizehutton.blogspot.com

If you do a Pinterest search you'll find many different ways to reupholster using ties.  This one is probably my favorite.
toolgirl.com

You gotta admit, that's adorable.
rumpelsilkskin.wordpress.com

Clothing, lots of different ideas.  I really love the re-purposes that give a nod to the original product (the tie) but don't necessarily look like you sewed a bunch of ties together.  This skirt flirts with that line and I love it!
pinterest.com


Ties make gorgeous flowers to add to purses, hats and pillows or wear as a brooch.  Really cute idea.
pinterest.com

That bugs bunny pillow is the cutest!
recyclart.org

Quilts, again, do a Pinterest search and wow!  Some really amazing designs.
bloglovin.com

Lots of unique purses as well.  This one is so cute!
craftsy.com

A rug!  Beautiful, that'd also make a great quilt wouldn't it?
esalerugs.com

Lots of ways to use them for aprons.
 Rumpelsilkskin on etsy.com
Table runners or centerpieces?  How about a tree skirt for your Christmas Tree?
 Creating4Fun on etsy.com

Adorable footstool!
lushome.com

What cute bracelets they make.
totallygreencrafts.com

What about a wreath?  Cute idea.
craftsncoffee.com

I don't know about you but I'm so inspired and would love to start a stash of ties (as if I need to start another collection of anything around here).  People are so creative.  Have you done any re-purposing with ties?  Would love to see your handi-work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...