Wednesday, March 11, 2015

To Plant or Not To Plant?

      That is the question. 
 
After we built our house and got moved in we had the opportunity to acquire some rock (we're kicking ourselves for not getting more actually, what a deal).  This is a part of the pile trucked in and dumped in the island flower bed out front.  We've used a lot of it building retaining walls and outlining the driveway, placed a few in berms in my new flowerbed way out front, and I had a few placed on a small hill, also out front, eventually to be dug into the hillside.
Here's how they were placed until we could get to them. (that's them on the bottom left of the picture). 
 I came home from work one day to my husband's artistic display of rock.  Not what I was thinking but I really love it.  Now to decide, do I plant it this year or not?  What do you think?
 
 
 
 


1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh...I love what he did with the rocks. I would say plant it. Go for it.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...