I am a huge fan of bringing the outdoors in! Here's a few things I found on Pinterest that do just that.
This is about the coolest table I've seen in a long time. If you follow the link there's an island that is just outstanding as well.
The link above also shares the top book shelf. I really love the look of the bottom shelving.
How cute is that? An easy way to add a natural element to a room.
These are so cute.
I just love this. Gorgeous!
This Etsy shop has all kinds of great wood slice art pieces.
Imagine the shadows this adorable light would create.
What a great coffee table.
Gorgeous!
I'd break this in a heartbeat but I really like the idea of it.
Love these.
Art prints using natural elements is another way to bring a little bit of outside, in.
Most of these examples focus on trees but what about rocks or natural materials. Here's just a few more great examples:
This is a great fireplace, not every home can handle something like this but how about adding rock in a less massive way....
 |
| https://www.pinterest.com/pin/233061349437070669/ |
Like a backsplash?
Or a rug?
Another way to bring some natural elements into your decorating is with materials. Baskets work great.
or window treatments.
How have you brought natural elements into your home?
Elazığ
ReplyDeleteGümüşhane
Malatya
Manisa
Van
Kayseri
Kilis
Mardin
Şırnak